Welcome to JMJ WORLDWIDE (WA) Online
Please read these terms carefully. You agree to use the website only for purposes that are permitted by these terms, any applicable law or regulation and/or generally accepted practices or guidelines.
- "JMJ WORLDWIDE (WA)", "JMJ WORLDWIDE (WA) PTY LTD”, “JMJ WORLDWIDE (WA) Online"
- "us", "we" and "our", and means JMJ WORLDWIDE (WA) Online
- the "website" means jmjwa.com.au
- "you", "user", "customer" and "consumer" means anyone who visits and/or uses this website.
Website User Agreement
- By accessing and/or using the website, you accept these terms and agree to be bound by them. We reserve the right to amend these terms at any time
- Tampering with the Site, misrepresenting your identity, using buying agents or conducting fraudulent activities are prohibited.
Your Personal info
- To Contact us, you must provide your name and address, telephone number and Email, if you do not provide accurate and complete details we may not be able to contact you or Provide information and supply products to you.
- Factory/Warehouseis unable to lookup or investigates issues relating to your online account. You will need to contact Customer Support with any issues.
Book a consultation:
- Please choose carefully. We recommend you carefully review any products before consultation with us
- We will give you prices for interested products and include GST where applicable.
- Prices do not include delivery and handling charges and are subject to change.
- The price is only available for the duration of the "discount" after which the product may no longer be offered at the reduced price
- We reserve the right to correct printing or display errors.
- Accessories shown in some products are not included in the price.
- We reserve the right to reject an order. If an order is rejected, we will endeavour to notify you using the contact details provided on the order.
- We may offer run out models, but they are all covered by the full Supplier warranty.
- Products are all new - not reconditioned or display stock unless otherwise stated.
- Payment Terms & Conditions will be given to you,when we deliver a quote.
- Payments will process at the completion of the order and an order confirmation will be sent via email. Funds transfer or settlement are subject to banking conditions.
- Valid photo identification matching the payment details must be provided at time of delivery of pickup.
Supply and Delivery
- We will supply the products to you as shown on Order confirmation.
- If product is not available, you will be notified prior to the completion of your order.
- Your order may not be trackable via your account management if the third party freight provider is unable to provide tracking information.
- Delivery will occur within the times determined by your location.
- Costs will be calculated depending on your delivery location and confirmed as part of your order.
- Items will be delivered within the specified times. You may be contacted by a carrier to confirm delivery availability.
- We are not responsible for any additional costs incurred as a result of incorrect delivery information, failure to supply valid ID or re-delivery.
- Some items may require a signature; in which case they will be returned to the depot.
Cancellations, Refunds & Returns
- You may cancel an order by contacting Customer Service. If we cannot stop the shipment of that order at the time of cancellation, then you will be required to refuse delivery or return the products in order to receive a refund under some Terms & Conditions
- Returns and refunds will be handled as per our Refund Policy in accordance with the legislation as defined by Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC).
- Refunds will transfer onto the account in which the purchase was made. It may take up to 4 working days for the refund to process back into your bank account depending on bank policies.
- Should products arrive to you damaged or broken, you can request a replacement or refund. The item will be assessed and it is under JMJ WORLDWIDE (WA) Online discretion to replace or refund the item,JMJ WORLDWIDE (WA) Online may deem that the item has been tampered with.
- Products will be returned at the cost of the customer.
Pricing and Availability
- If an item is shown in-stock, then it is generally available at JMJ WORLDWIDE (WA) Online. If an item is purchased but stock is no longer available, a customer representative will contact you to resolve the issue and either order the item or refund you in full.
Website Information and Content
- Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from products depicted or described.
- Not all products are available at warehouse.
- Additional freight & handling charges may apply to items.
- Whilst we endeavour to keep product information up to date, we do not guarantee its correctness and we reserve the right to correct any errors that may occur in prices, descriptions or specifications.
- The website may contain links to other websites, content or resources, which are owned or operated by third parties. JMJ WORLDWIDE (WA) Online is not responsible for the operation, availability or contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website.
- We have included additional details such as buying guides or visuals to assist you with your purchases. You may download content on our website for personal use only. Where applicable this content may be shared with social media as long as JMJ WORLDWIDE (WA) Online is cited as the source and owner of the material.
- Any information supplied as feedback, social media or product review will be mediated. Once submitted the information is the property of JMJ WORLDWIDE (WA) and we can use it or reproduce it in any manner.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The content, composition, or JMJ WORLDWIDE (WA) trademarks may not be used, reproduced, published, broadcast or transmitted without the prior written consent of JMJ WORLDWIDE (WA).
- Other trademarks and some visuals used on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- This Site is created, operated and controlled by JMJ Pty Ltd in the State of Western Australia. The laws of the State of Western Australia will govern the Legal Notices and Conditions of Use without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of laws.
- If any part of these terms are found to be void, invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then that provision or part will be deemed to be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will remain in force.